Social media algorithms are being used to not only identify and eliminate certain facts and truths, but these AI systems are also being used to promote certain types of propaganda, to brainwash the public into accepting falsehoods as if they are popular messages of truth. To make matters worse, unscrupulous operatives are using vaccine propaganda BOT FARMS to catapult Big Pharma’s lies across social media, to instill fear in the public and advocate for more government and corporate control over lives. The latest bot farm was caught spreading lies about the unvaccinated to garner public support for vaccine passports and a system of segregation against healthy, naturally-immune people. (See link for article)
- Personalized messages are being sent en masse & verbatim across several media platforms using fake bots
- These are fake accounts not sent by real healthcare professionals
- There may be paid internet trolls involved
- Bot farms can be controlled from a single computer, hooked up to multiple phones & social media accounts
- This deceptive propaganda is being used to gain acceptance for lockdowns, shame and segregate the unvaccinated, discourage and demoralize people from speaking out and taking action and to give the impression that a lie is a universal truth accepted by many
- Do not engage these bots as they are programmed to defend an agenda
- One such fake message as seen from top graphic states:
“I just left the ER. We are officially back to getting rushed by COVID-19. Delta Variant is running rampant and it’s MUCH more transmissible than the original virus. 99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine.”
- Another example of how Twitter has weaponized it’s community standards is from Colorado with Congressional candidate, Dr. Debby Burnett, who blatantly LIED about her “hospital” being full of COVID patients. The only problem? She’s a veterinarian. She seemingly also works part-time in Wyoming as a physical therapist but certainly does not work in the ICU. There were a total of 5 COVID patients in the entire Colorado Grand Junction metro area ICU. Further, the Montana Cheyenne metro area has a total of 12 COVID patients – also far from “being full of COVID patients.”
- The same article gave out another example of weaponizing social media when a person tweeted out a TikTok video of what appears to be a near relative of the banjo player in Deliverance reciting made up “facts”. She states there are ZERO ICU beds in Arkansas. The only problem is the actual data: (As of 8/5/21)
Arkansas has reported having 1,059 staffed adult ICU beds. 458 are filled by non-COVID patients and 343 are filled by COVID patients. Overall, 801 out of 1,059 (76%) are filled.
By way of comparison, the usual occupancy rate for ICU beds is around 70%.