By James Corbett (2019)
This well-produced documentary introduces us to each of the primary 9-11 whistleblowers, while simultaneously telling the story of the mysterious explosions in Buildings 1,2 and 7 – which according to The 911 Commission Report never occurred. The whistleblowers featured include
- Kevin Ryan – former employee of EHL, the Indiana subsidiary of Underwriters Laboratories (UL). The latter had certified the floor assemblies of the World Trade Center buildings as fire resistant for two hours and the steel columns for three hours. After the government’s National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) failed to respond to his letter questioning how jet fuel fire could cause the columns to collapse in less than an hour, he made his evidence available to David Griffin (author of the New Pearl Harbor), Catherine Austin Fitts (who helped found the 9-11 Truth movement) and tens of thousands of others via a website he created. When he refused to take his website down, UL fired him.
- Cate Jenkins – the EPA scientist who exposed the agency lies regarding the safety testing of the smoke and dust that covered lower Manhattan when the Twin Towers collapsed. The federal agency repeatedly reassured first responders and rescue and clean up workers that they didn’t need respiratory masks – when the dust actually contained hazardous levels of sulfur dioxide, PCBs, dioixins, and particulates. When her supervisors failed to respond to her concerns, she shared her evidence with the FBI, state of New York officials, media, Congress and lawyers representing the 9-11 families. Despite two efforts by the EPA to dismiss her, they were ordered to reinstate her with full back pay (2010-2018) last year. By that time, 10,000 people were ill (or dead) from the toxic effects of 9-11 dust exposure.
- Barry Jennings – New York City employee who became trapped in Building 7 around 9 am after a series of explosions destroyed the stairwell and lobby. It took firemen until 1 pm to release him. His job was threatened after two journalists produced a video about his ordeal, and he subsequently died under mysterious circumstances.
- Michael Springman – 20 year State Department employee who wrote a book (Visas for Al Qaeda) about aUS consulate in Jeddah Saudi Arabia that was ordered to issue US visas for 12 of the 16 alleged 9-11 hijackers – despite visa applications that were incomplete erroneous and/or based on fraudulent documents. He was punished for his whislteblowing by being blacklisted from future work in the public or private sector.
- William Rodriguez – janitor honored by George W Bush for his heroic efforts in assisting firemen in rescuing victims prior to the Twin Towers’ collapse. Rodriguez widely reported feeling an explosion in the sub-basement of the North Tower before the first plane hit it. He also reported multiple explosions in the elevators and elsewhere prior to the building’s collapse.
- Six of the nine members of the 9-11 Commission appointed by George W Bush blew the whistle on the Commission process. Their book Without Precedent reveals how they were systematically stymied in bring out the truth about the true events on 9-11.