Concerned medical freedom advocates will join Children’s Health Defense Wednesday, June 23, at five vaccination sites around the country to protest plans to vaccinate children as young as 12 without the consent of their parents.
Concerned medical freedom advocates will join Children’s Health Defense (CHD) tomorrow, Wednesday, June 23, at five vaccination sites around the country to protest plans to vaccinate underaged children as young as 12 without the consent of their parents.
Protesters will distribute vital information children and parents should have before they make potentially life-altering healthcare decisions. They also will urge children to forgo the COVID vaccine and any other vaccines until they and their parents have been fully informed of the risks and benefits associated with each vaccine.
The protests will take place at 11 a.m. local time at these five locations:
- Seattle Children’s Hospital: 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- R.I.S.E. Demonstration Center: 2730 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20032
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia: 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Burton High School: 400 Mansell Street, San Francisco, CA 94134
- Maspeth High School: 54-40 74th St., Elmhurst, NY 11373
CHD urges concerned parents to become involved to ensure their voices are heard.
In America, underaged children need parental consent to go to a suntan salon, attend a school field trip or be prescribed any medication. They can’t have a drink if they are under the age of 21.
Yet these long-held safety guidelines are being cast aside for the experimental COVID-19 vaccines which are still undergoing clinical trials, and carry the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s “Emergency Use Authorization” status only.