- The first COVID-19 tribunal, sponsored by the Organic Consumers Association, features scientists, doctors, authors, activists and attorneys who expose the willful misconduct that runs like a red thread through the entire pandemic narrative
- Collectively, the panelists, which include yours truly, have spent well over 75,000 hours investigating myriad events that make up the global response to COVID-19
- Something very unusual happened in 2020. For the first time, doctors around the world were actively discouraged from helping, and prevented from saving, their patients
- Esteemed doctors and medical facilities have developed effective treatment protocols for COVID-19, including Harvard, Johns Hopkins and Emory, yet all been suppressed and censored in an apparent effort to cause as much suffering and death as possible
- Anne Garner, attorney and founder of New Mexico Stands Up! is filing a number of groundbreaking lawsuits on behalf of the American people to reestablish and protect rights and freedoms
The video above features the first of several tribunals1 on COVID-19, in which we expose the willful misconduct that runs like a red thread through the entire pandemic narrative. This first one is sponsored by the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), a 501c3 nonprofit organization chartered to educate and empower you with information that promotes health and happiness for you and your family.
The panel, consisting of a number of experts from different fields, including scientists, doctors, authors, activists and attorneys, is hosted by Alexis Baden-Mayor. The topic, of course, is COVID-19, which has risen as the most important topic of our lifetime.
Collectively, the panelists, which include yours truly, have spent well over 75,000 hours investigating myriad events that make up the global response to COVID-19, from its likely lab origin, to where we are at present. As noted by Baden-Mayor, we find ourselves “trapped in a web of questionable science and rampant acts of alleged willful misconduct with no apparent and insight.”
“Collectively, our panelists have published groundbreaking books, lawsuits and peer-reviewed scientific manuscripts on the subject of COVID-19 that currently form the foundation of many ongoing legal efforts, attempting to protect the inalienable rights of billions of good people worldwide,” Baden-Mayor says.
“It has been more than a year since the SARS-CoV-2 virus came into public awareness, and what began as two weeks to flatten the curve has morphed into a never-ending emergency. Is this still an emergency? And if so, why are we empowering the same people to lead us who have already proven their own incompetence?
At the very least tonight, we will take up the work that should have been performed long ago by mainstream media networks that have consistently vacated their duty to impartially investigate and objectively inform their audiences. We will ask the hard questions to people who have been censored and vilified simply for lifting their voices to help people throughout the world.
Some of the questions we pose may feel uncomfortable at first, but are nevertheless essential to our collective freedom and our children’s future. And some of the answers you hear may challenge the narratives you’ve been conditioned to accept. We will listen as our expert panelists share verifiable information, and invite you to decide for yourself whether the information you are hearing has merit.
This tribunal does not exist to tell you what to think or what you need to know. This tribunal of experts has gathered to empower you, to think for yourself and create opportunities for you to take action.
The alleged acts of willful conduct threaten not only our freedom, but also unnecessarily prolongs the crisis by preventing the free exchange of ideas and clinical information that saves lives. We will embark on a historic journey together in search of answers to hard questions and solutions to challenging problems …
If you are like the billions of people who have felt that something just isn’t right, and you don’t know who to trust. I assure you, you are not alone. Take heart and have courage together. We are going to make sure COVID-19 comes to an end. And most importantly never happens again.”