Narrated by author Peter Schweizer, Clinton Cash explores how former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton granted special concessions to wealthy investors and foreign leaders in return for donations to the Clinton foundation and humongous speaking fees (for her husband Bill).
- State Department approval for Joe Wilson’s mining company to cut a mineral deal with Sudanese warlords in return for large donations to the Clinton Foundation.
- Waiver of US sanctions against Democratic Republic of Congo – enabling Swedish oligarch Lucas Lundin to access their mineral reserves – in return for a $100 million donation to the Clinton Foundation.
- State Department reversal of sanctions President Bill Clinton initiated against India for violating the nuclear anti-proliferation treaty – in return for big donations to the Clinton Foundation, millions in speaking fees and illegal donations to Hillary’s senate campaign.
- Approval of the sale of 50% of America’s uranium deposits to Uranium One, putting 20% of US uranium production under Russian control – in return for millions of Clinton Foundation donations from Uranium One shareholders and a half a million dollars in speaking fees.
- A favorable State Department environmental impact statement on the Keystone XL Pipeline – after TD Bank, one of Keystone’s major investors, paid Bill for ten speaking engagements.
The film also details the massive corruption associated with the Haiti Reconstruction Commission, which the Clintons headed after the 2008 Haiti earthquake. Instead of being used to rebuild homes and roads, most of the international aid ended up in the pockets of Clinton corporate benefactors. This includes hundreds of millions for luxury hotels and for a company with no gold mining experience to build the first Haitian gold mine in sixty years. The Clintons also authorized Caracol, a new textile factory in northern Haiti (the earthquake occurred in southern Haiti), which pays sweatshop wages to produce clothing for the Gap, Target and Walmart.
I blame the Russians 😉
It’s infuriating, isn’t in it? The way the Deep State has virtually absolute control over public information in the developed world.
LikeLiked by 1 person
And yet these two THUGS are living free and easy and one was a recent presidential contender while other people are sitting in jails and prisons for doing far less than these two corrupt, scum sucking bottom feeders and the reason why is because the rest of that Washington, DC shit is equally unscrupulous!
My feelings exactly, Shelby. This is exactly why I posted this film. People are getting so wrapped up in bashing Trump they’re rapidly forgetting how deadly his opponent was. People keep complaining about how corrupt Pakistan, South Africa and other third world countries are. I remain convinced that in any corruptness contest the US would always win the first prize hands down. Thanks for commenting.
Reblogged this on Worldtruth.